6 minutes till I get to enjoy my Monday evening. This consists of watching Heroes and going to bed. Every now and then it'll be mingled with some math homework or something similar. The jury's still out as to whether I'll study for my math test tonight or tomorrow. Here's betting on tomorrow...
Daylight savings was yesterday and my internal clock is seriously jacked up. I usually have a decent concept of time and know when things happen based on daylight. For example... when the sun stops beating through my southwest window at work, I know that it's getting close to 6 and time to go home. Today, that happened an hour ago and now I'm staring outside into the darkening sky, ticked that I'm still here at work when my body thinks it should of eaten dinner by now.
Halloween tomorrow... haven't given a thought at all as to what I'd dress up as... which means I won't be dressing up this year. Sam is going to be a greasy bowler, even growing out a mustache. If I can get him to keep it for a bit, I'll use that as my excuse to try growing one myself having lacked the courage to sojourn that scary path by myself for quite some time. I'm sure Cindy's stoked at the prospect of me with a mustache considering she's not a fan of facial hair in the first place. We'll see what actually happens... Ideally, I want to grow it out till Christmas to see the look on my parents face when we head up to Vancouver for the holidays, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle and stares.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment