Well, when it's all said and done and the day is over, I don't really enjoy writing. Unfortunately, writing is some sort of a mental release for me and I usually enjoy the finished product of my ramblings, whether they be for school, work or just to spit words out on a page.
Cindy's at the auto shop, getting a fan relay switch replaced. I had no idea that a car needed a fan relay switch and that something like that would actually crap out on me. No matter... it's just part of our money guzzling traveling machine. People say cars run on gas but I disagree - cars run on money and that's all there is to it. Money for gas, for oil changes, fluid replacement, tires... the list goes on. You name it, there's a price tag. What's worse is that every time I get in the stupid thing, it's value goes down. I'm sure at some point in my life, where every penny didn't count, I wouldn't have such a fatalistic attitude about it, but I do.
57 minutes till work is done. I don't mind my job... it's easy to do and gives me ample time to work on all the homework that's stemming from my rather stupid decision to take 18 credits this semester. So, am I finishing up my math or my programming project, both of which are due tomorrow? Nope, I'm writing... mostly just to keep my sanity, but probably to avoid the the remaining work today...
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment